Water and sewer services for Buccaneer Bay are provided by Cass County Sanitary Improvement District (SID) 5. SID 5 also handles street maintenance, snow removal, street cleaning, and other maintenance of common areas in Buccaneer Bay.
Upcoming Board of Trustees Meeting -
- Next SID Meeting: Tuesday, September 11, 2018
An agenda, is available for public inspection by contacting Jim Grotrian, the Clerk of the SID at 19225 Spyglass Ct., Plattsmouth, Nebraska. If you wish to have an item on the agenda contact the Clerk or a board member 1 week prior to the meeting.
S.I.D. No. 5 Resolutions & Policies
(Subject to change by SID#5 Board of Trustees)
- New Well Resolution of Necessity
- Backflow Prevention Resolution – Adopted April 20, 1995, amended July 16, 2001
- Resolution on Water-Sewer Ownership – Adopted July 25, 2000
- Procedures for Water Leaks – Adopted January 16, 2007
- Statement on Ownership of Buccaneer Bay and Sailboat Lake – May 25, 2004
- Saddle Policy – Adopted June 21, 2005
- Lawn/Landscape Watering Policy - Adopted April 17, 2007
- Erosion Policy - Adopted August 20, 2003
- Signs on SID Property
- Water and Sewer Fees – Updated April 19, 2016
- Water Disconnects
- Curb Grinding Policy
- Notice to Residents Regarding Trash in Sewers
- Fee Ordinance - Adopted April 2017
- 2017 Road & Storm Management Reconstruction Project
Adobe Reader or other PDF viewer may be required to read these documents.